The legality of industrial hemp has seen a rise in the CBD oil industry. Ananda Hemp was among the first companies to import hemp strains and have them grown commercially in the US since the passing of the 2014 Farm Bill. The brand is focused on maintaining high-quality Hemp products and ensuring that their customers are happy. Our Ananda Hemp Review will reveal to you all the information you need to know about them.
Ananda Hemp Company Overview
Ananda Hemp views hemp production as an art. They aim to “master the art and bring domestic hemp production back to the USA”.
Their main goal is to create high-quality and organic products. Also, they ensure that all their customers are well-educated on the products they buy.
The company’s mission sounds great, but it is interesting to note that the company makes products from seeds developed in Australia.
What is Unique about Ananda Hemp?
When selecting a brand to buy, you will often go for the uniqueness of their products. Ananda Hemp realizes this fact and that is shy they use full-spectrum or broad-spectrum CBD that is independently tested. This way, they can ensure purity and potency claims.
According to many Ananda Hemp Reviews by popular users, this brand is unmatched. One user had this to say, “Clearly, this brand is a leader in their field. Informed, responsive and experienced team with the right seed genetics and global partnerships in place to ensure success in the hemp industry for all those involved in their operations.”
Where is the Company’s Headquarters?
Ananda Hemp has its headquarters in Cynthiana, Kentucky. However, its parent company, Ecofibre Ltd. Operates out of Australia.
Ananda Hemp Company Review
Ananda Hemp Company is located in Kentucky while its founding company Ecofibre Limited runs from Australia. Ecofibre Ltd. Is a genetic creation company that has been operating close to 20 years. It is the owner of the largest private marijuana seed bank globally. This is where Amanda Hemp sources its seeds.
When the seeds arrive in the US, the company runs the whole production process of the oils from the seeds to the shelf. This brand is one of the few seed-to-shelf firms in the industry.
The company is dedicated to providing quality products as well as educating its users. Its blog and website are filled with educational resources about CBD and its possible benefits. It also looks at how the CBD engages the endocannabinoid system. Users are also educated on the differences between CBD and THC. If you visit their social media pages, you will find a lot of industry news they have shared. The company also regularly participates in events and conferences across the country.
Most of their products can be found in retail locations through the company’s wholesale platform. Independent Pharmacists and healthcare professionals can directly buy CBD oils from Ananda Professional, a subsidiary that is run by Ananda Hemp.
Ananda Hemp CBD Products
Ananda offers an array of all-natural CBD products. All their merchandises are repetitively tried for quality and are cultivated without contact to harmful substances and pesticides. There are some few added ingredients in their product.
- Broad Spectrum Zero THC CBD Oil: this is a specialized all-natural CBD oil with no THC.
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil: an all-natural CBD oil containing MCT oil and hemp. It comes in an array of concentrations.
- Pets CBD Oil: This is oil is designed for cats and dogs. It is available in a single concentration of 10 milligrams CBD per milliliter. It has added vegetarian bacon flavor to boost lusciousness.
- Spectrum CBD Salve: this is a protection cream that is infused with 125 mgs of CBD. It is smeared to targeted areas.
- Ananda Touch Bliss Intimate Oil: CBD-infused intimate oil was designed help boost pleasure and sensitivity. It is sugar-free and pH balanced for safe use on intimate parts.
- Spectrum CBD Softgels: they contain 15 mg CBD lax gelatin tablets that have no added flavorings or sugars.
The company tests its products at every step of the CBD production process to ensure quality. Each batch is tested at least three times for contaminants, potency, and quality. Consumers can view the lab results on the brand website.
Ananda Hemp Top Products
Full Spectrum 600 CBD Oil, Premium Hemp Exact
This is one of Ananda Hemp’s best sellers. It contains 600 mg of active cannabinoids, which is ideal for customers who have already adapted to the CBD routine. It is also ideal for users looking for CBD oil that is more concentrated for their program. It is 100% vegan and non-GMO. Each 30 ml bottle of this oil contains 600 mg of active cannabinoids and each serving gives you 20 mg of the cannabinoids. The product retails at $89.95 per bottle.
Broad Spectrum THC-Free Softgels 30 ct
The Broad Spectrum THC-Free Softgels 30 ct doesn’t contain THC but rich in other phytonutrients and cannabinoids. It is ideal for individuals sensitive to THC. One bottle contains 450 mg of active cannabinoids with 30 soft-gel capsules that are easily swallowed. Each gel contains 15mg of active cannabinoids. Ingredients include glycerin, gelatin, and cold-pressed hemp seed oil. A bottle retails at $64.95.
Spectrum Salve 125mg
The CBD salves are plant-based CBD products combined with their full-spectrum hemp flower extract. It is a mix of healing herbs, organic coconut oil, essential oils, and Shea butter. The blend has an array of benefits including protecting, soothing, improving the skin and promoting muscle health. The spectrum salve 125 mg is especially appreciated for its quick absorption into the skin and immediate effect. It leaves the skin feeling rejuvenated, smooth, and blissful. One 25g bottle contains 125mg of active ingredients. It retails at $23.95.
Full Spectrum Lotion 250mg
This lotion is designed to restore comfort, vitality and overall skin health. Some of the ingredients used in this lotion include Ananda Hemp’s full spectrum premium hemp extract, organic coconut oil soothes and hydrate, jojoba seed oil, aloe leaf, and white willow bark. This is a paraben and sulfate-free product sold in a 60ml bottle with 250 mg active cannabinoids.
Ananda Pets Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Ananda Pet’s full spectrum oil comprises of Ananda Hemp Flower Extract, Vegetarian Certified Bacon flavoring, and MCT Oil. It improves the following in your pet:
- Neurology and cognitive function
- Hip and joint mobility
- Immunity and allergy systems
- Relaxation and comfort
The dosage varies depending on the pet’s weight. However, you must consult with your veterinarian before you can start giving it to your pet to establish their individual needs. The product is sold in a 30 ml bottle that goes or $ 59.95.
The THC Content and Taste
All products from this company are tried and established to include 0.3% THC or less thus they do not produce a high.
The company sells all-natural tinctures, so they have an earthly hemp taste. If you don’t like the hemp taste, you can still relish other Ananda Hemp products like their capsules which don’t contain any flavors.
Coupon and Discounts
The brand constantly offers its customers with various coupons and discounts. You can use any of the coupon codes that they offer their affiliates when making a purchase to enjoy these discounts.
Ananda Hemp Pricing
|Full Spectrum 2000 CBD Oil||$229.95 (2000mg)|
|Full Spectrum 300 CBD Oil||$49.95 (300mg)|
|Full Spectrum 600 CBD Oil||$89.95 (600mg)|
|Broad Spectrum Zero THC CBD Oil||$89.95 (600mg)|
|Spectrum Salve 125||$23.95 (125mg)|
|Ananda Pets Full Spectrum CBD Oil||$59.95|
|Ananda Touch-Bliss, CBD Infused Intimate Oil||$60.00 (250mg)|
Pros and Cons of Ananda Hemp
- High-quality, full-spectrum CBD oils and pet products
- Organically grown hemp: the brand produces hemp that doesn’t use pesticides or pesticides ensuring a clean end product.
- Third-party testing: their hemp is third-party tested by Iron Labs and the results provided on each tested batch.
- Seed to product control: Ananda Hemp is involved in CBD products from start to finish.
- Active participation in the industry in terms of funding CBD research, educating the public about the health benefits of cannabis-based products.
- 30-day money-back guarantees: the company stands behind its products fully. This is why they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if a customer is not satisfied with their product.
- Responsive customer support
- Available for purchase online and through wholesale partners.
- No flavored versions are available to mask the taste of hemp.
- Most of their products contain MCT oil which may be an issue for those with coconut allergies.
Ananda Hemp Safety Certificate
All products by this firm are grown and produced in the US, they are thus certified and approved by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture.
- Website: https://anandahemp.com/
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: (833) 791-2511
Our Final Verdict
Ananda Hemp provides quality broad-spectrum and full-spectrum CBD products that are independently tested and sourced from Kentucky farmers since 2015. They hold a strong relationship with their workers are committed to educating their users and are attentive to detail. From this Ananda Hemp Info, you will note that this is a company that you can trust to provide the best hemp products. Their CBD products are suitable for use by both new and veteran CBD enthusiasts.