Lazarus Naturals is a highly rated company that offers quality CBD products that suit a variety of customers. Their products are praised in CBD reviews for providing pain relief and helping people manage their anxiety and stress. In addition to alleviating different pains, products sold by Lazarus Naturals CBD also provide customers with relaxation and are used for sleep problems and disorders.
According to reviews and their website, Lazarus CBD offers exclusively non-GMO, gluten-free, and 100% natural ingredients formed into oils, topicals, and many other products we’ll describe later in this review.
This company is a legit hemp oil producer that was founded just recently, in 2014 in Seattle. Even though it is rather new, this is considered to be one of the good ones, a company that produces broad-spectrum, high-quality hemp products and offers international shipping to all customers who need them. All of their products are exclusively sourced from organic hemp plans and verified in labs.
The founder of Lazarus Naturals was Sequoia Price-Lazarus, ergo – the name. The goal of this founder was to provide people who need CBD oils with high-quality products, even those that cannot afford it. Because of this, even today the company offers assistance programs and grand discounts, including their 60% discount to veterans, people with long-term disabilities, and low-income households.
In addition to these discounts, new customers get a promo code discount for 20 off. You may also get access to a coupon code 20% on occasions via your email as their subscriber or other pages.
To provide consistent quality, the company grows its own hemp at local farms in Oregon. They do initial testing of all products in-house and proceed to test them in highly rated third-party labs. All ingredients used by them are vegan.
Even though they grow their own hemp, 30% of their CBD comes from local Oregon farms. All the hemp they use and grow is sustainably farmed and pesticide-free. Right now, they have reported of being in a process of transitioning to 100% organic methods for farming, which is said to be accomplished and certified by 2022.
I’ve also found Lazarus Natural in the membership lists of several renowned organizations such as Oregon Cannabis Association, US Hemp Roundtable, Oregon Industrial Hemp Farmers Association, American Herbal Products Association, and Oregon Farm Bureau. This confirms that it is a legit and welcomed company in its industry.
In terms of shipping, this company ships to all states in the US, as well as around 20 countries around the world. For US orders, there’s a 3-day delivery via USPS that comes free of charge, regardless of how much you spend on their website.
The unflavored High Potency product this company sells is not well-rated in terms of taste among users. It retains this skunky taste character of the plant. Its skunkiness is the strongest I’ve tasted, so much that it masks any other flavor profiles. Since they haven’t added any citrus notes and you cannot sense the terpene undertones, you can expect bitter and grassy aftertaste.
This is probably because their tinctures contain very small amounts of coconut oil and hemp oil, and basically no amount of taste additions such as citrus flavors.
Even though the company is recognized by many, there was a scandal I read about regarding their products. NBC 4 New York’s investigation team discovered that one Lazarus Naturals product was found to contain high amounts of lead. However, the company argued that this item was purchased on Groupon and that it was counterfeit.
Why Choose Lazarus Naturals
There are plenty of reasons why people choose Lazarus Naturals as a source of hemp oils and other products. Here are some of the reasons I find to be most attractive about this company:
- High-quality, full-spectrum, and THC free CBD oils and other hemp products.
- All their ingredients are sourced from non-GMO and pesticide-free hemp on both local farms and farms owned by the company. All of these farms have a location in Oregon.
- Both in-house and third-party tested, which means that their products meet the highest standards in the industry. The company uses the American Herbal Pharmacopoeia’s standards to test their cannabis. They check for pesticides and heavy metals, and after the extraction process, they test the raw oil for a second time. Then, third-party labs test the products for potency, pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents, as well as quality.
- All lab results are published on the company’s website and can be found on each product page regarding every batch being made. When they make new batches, they update their product pages with test results.
- Affordable prices and amazing discounts. Not only are their THC-free products an excellent solution for your problems that won’t show in a drug test, but they also come at a very competitive price. This company also has some amazing discounts that you can access with a promo code found on the website or other sites. Their most popular feature is the financial assistance program and grand discounts for veterans and people who aren’t able to afford such products.
- Free shipping across the United States, as well as international shipping options. Their products are also sold in local retailers, as well as online.
Every product at Lazarus contains a rich profile of cannabinoids that consist of mostly CBD and may be combined with small amounts of other cannabinoids like CBG, THC, or CBC. They also have THC-free products. The few products that contain THC have it in trace amounts of less than 0.3%, which won’t show in drug tests.
Lazarus Naturals RSO CBD Oil
The basic, traditional oil offered here is widely sold to CBD consumers. I could hardly find any bad CBD oil reviews for this extract. It’s a full-spectrum hemp extract available in 10 ml and 50 ml sizes. There is 100mg of CBD in each ml. This product contains no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives, and it is gluten- and vegan-free. The cost of this hemp oil is $32 for 10 ml and $150 for 50 ml.
Lazarus Naturals Coconut Oil
If you want to try their most popular CBD oil – this is it. It is a unique product by Lazarus, one that comes in a jar. A jar of their coconut oil contains 300mg per single ounce, which allows for 50mg doses CBD per one tablespoon.
To create this product, Lazarus Naturals mix hemp extract with organic coconut oil. You can use this oil in cooking, eat it as it is, or rub it as a cream. The price for it ranges between $12 and $42.
In Lazarus’ selection, you can find full-spectrum CBD tincture products, as well as THC-free tinctures. Both these options use coconut oil as their base and come in different flavors and strengths.
You can choose between high potency CBD tincture products and standard potency CBD tincture products. The full-spectrum CBD tinctures with high potency contain 50mg of CBD per one milliliter and come in mg to strengths of 750mg and 3000mg. The flavor choices include French Vanilla Mocha and Chocolate Mint. Standard tinctures contain 20mg of CBD per 1 ml.
These are their flavored versions, while there are also natural versions of full-spectrum tinctures without flavor. They include the High potency classic full-spectrum tincture which is based on organic hemp seed oil and coconut oil and contains 50mg of CBD per 1 ml, as well as the Standard potency classic full-spectrum tincture that has a lower dose of 20mg of CBD per 1 ml. The latter comes in strengths that range between 225mg and 1800mg.
Lastly, Lazarus Natural has High Potency CBD Isolate Tinctures that contain 50mg of CBD per 1 ml and come in strengths of 750mg and 3000mg. The flavor choices here include Blood Orange, Tropical Breeze, Wintermint, and Vanilla Green Tea. Or, you can choose the unflavored versions that contain just fractionated coconut oil and CBD isolate.
Every tincture sold at Lazarus Naturals CBD is vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO, and contains no sweeteners, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
The prices of these tinctures vary between $24 to $120 depending on the dosage you choose (the first applies to 750mg while the latter applies to 6000mg).
If you like adding your CBD to your daily vitamin intake, you should know that this company also sells CBD capsules. They have a tremendous range of potency and doses across their selection. Their doses range from 10 to 100mg of CBD per capsule. Here is what they offer:
- Full-spectrum CBD capsules in strengths of 10mg, 25mg, and 50mg with full-spectrum hemp extract, d-Limonene, beta-caryophyllene, myrcene terpenes, as well as fractionated coconut oil. They also include vegetable cellulose, organic brown rice flour, and silicon dioxide. You can find them in bottles of 10, 40, and 200 capsules.
- Cycling Frog CBD capsules are the most potent capsules sold by this company. They contain 100mg of CBD. They come in bottles of 4 or 20 capsules and include ingredients like fractionated coconut oil, d-limonene, grapeseed oil, myrcene, and beta-caryophyllene.
- THC-free CBD capsules contain 25mg of CBD per capsule. The ingredients are vegetable cellulose, some terpenes, and organic brown rice flour. They come in two blends: Energy formula and Relaxation formula. The first also includes caffeine, L-theanine, Rhodiola, and vitamin B12. The latter also includes L-tryptophan, ashwagandha extract, chamomile extract, L-theanine, coconut oil, and vitamin B6. You can find them in bottles of 10 and 40 capsules.
The cost of their CBD capsules ranges between $6 and $200.
Lazarus Naturals also has a raw CBD isolate that’s perfect if you want to cook with CBD, make your own products, or if you aim for a very precise dose. Their isolate i.e. powder has 1 gram of raw and pure CBD, without anything else added to it. You can buy it unflavored or get a flavor like Hawaiian Citrus, Valencia Orange, and Lemon Lime.
Their isolates range between $18 and $750 for bulk orders.
For fans of topical, this company also sells CBD balm products and massage oils.
Their balms come in containers of 0.67 oz and deliver a dose of 50mg CBD per half teaspoon. These contain the hemp extract, fractionated coconut oil, organic beeswax, mango butter, oleic acid, and isopropyl myristate. This is the only product manufactured by this company that isn’t vegan. You can buy it unscented or choose between four scents: Lavender, Soothing Mint, Portland Rose, and Cedar Citrus.
The cost of their balms ranges between $16 and $65.
The massage oil combines hemp and fractionated coconut oil, as well as sweet almond oil and organic jojoba oil. They contain 50mg of CBD per tablespoon and come in strengths of 200mg, 800mg, and 1600mg. Their pricing starts at $12 and goes up to $70.
CBD Pet Products
In addition to human products, the company sells CBD oils for dogs. They sell popular effect dog products in two versions: tinctures and isolates for pets. The dog CBD tincture comes with 20mg of CBD per 1 ml. The pet CBD isolates have the same characteristics and options, but they are better for the sensitive pet that cannot take high THC products. It is recommended for small breeds and pets.
Prices for these products range between $12 and $60.
CBD RSO Applicator
Lazarus Naturals also sells their popular CBD applicator that contains 100mg of CBD per 1 ml and comes in sizes of 10 ml and 50 ml. You can take this extract sublingually or mix it with your food.
The product selection of Lazarus Naturals is big and includes something for everyone. They have CBD tinctures, topicals, capsules, isolates, and even pet oils. In addition to traditional oil products, the company also has some unique items such as their CBD coconut oil and their RSO applicator.
In addition to offering a variety of products, the company also offers a range of different doses. Almost every product sold there comes in a dose of 50mg or less, and you can also find some high-potency products like their 100mg applicator and some 100mg capsules.
Because of their versatility of products and dosage options, this company can be used by anyone who fancies or needs CBD products for wellness purposes. Some of the benefits that these products offer include pain relief, management of some chronic symptoms, insomnia, as well as other issues of mild or severe nature.
I found one small gap in their line – they don’t have products for fans of vaping such as, for example, a vape juice. They also lack gummies in their product list. Every product sold by this manufacturer is designed for topical, oral, or sublingual administration. If you like to vape your CBD, this is not the company for you.