As you know, the 2018 Farm Bill removed some cannabis products from the Controlled Substances Act and established a new federal regulatory system, which aims to facilitate the commercial cultivation and processing of hemp. It made hemp a legal crop and allowed the transfer of hemp-infused products across the United States regarding that it was lawfully produced.
The CBD market is one of the fastest-growing businesses, and hundreds of companies have popped up to capture the lion’s share of this profitable market. The negative thing in this situation is that not all companies play a fair game.
Savage CBD has earned the reputation of a trustworthy company with a solid background striving to create a name and help customers. We’ll take a closer look at this brand and its products.
Savage CBD is based in Irvine, California. The company is rooted in the e-liquid business. The product line of the brand has grown up, and now it offers myriads of hemp-derived goods. Both a newbie and an experienced user can find here a product to enjoy.
The company’s mission is to help people who suffer from medical issues obtain relief and restore balance in their lives. Indeed, its hemp-infused products allow customers to improve their life quality significantly.
The company sources hemp from Wisconsin, Oregon, Colorado, and sometimes from Europe. To ensure pure CBD products, Savage uses CO2 extraction, which is considered the gold standard method.
The website of the brand is a helping hand for those who are seeking this aid. This is a huge source of information with lots of educational articles about CBD. It is simple to use, and the menu is accessible from any part of the webpage, which is very convenient. The navigation is easy even for older users. A separate section features lab results for each product category.
Besides, customers can track the status of their orders online. This is great because I can get assurance that my order has been properly processed. The time for an order processing is 24-72 hours. The parcels are delivered via USPS and take on average 3-7 business days for shipping.
Savage offers regular discount codes and promo codes for military personnel, grants coupons, and gives bonuses on bulk orders.
Why choose “Savage CBD”
Is Savage a good brand? The company policy is very transparent. You can find out about the staff, information on CBD products, lab analyzes, etc. It runs a vast social media campaign with lots of followers and readers.
Here I’ve highlighted all the advantages I like in this brand:
- Online third-party lab reports with excellent testing protocols
- The labels on the products are informative and contain CBD content, dosage, supplement facts, and usage instructions
- An easy-to-use website
- Free shipping throughout the United States on all orders (even for Hawaii and Alaska)
- Friendly customer service
- An array of fascinating products that don’t show up on a drug test
- High-quality CBD
- Reasonable prices
- Best-tasting e-liquids
To remain subjective and present a versatile picture, here are some weak points in the company’s work that may be improved:
- Some products contain artificial ingredients
- No exchanges and returns
- Only damaged products are eligible for refunds
- The orders cannot be canceled
- The orders are not processed for Nebraska, Idaho, and South Dakota because of the federal laws
- Gummies, Drink Mixes and Revive Shots are not sold to California customers
- The vape products are not sold to the residents of the state of Washington
However, these negatives are not deal-breaking. They just prove that the manufacturer is strict in some points and keeps within the law regulations.
Savage CBD has started as a brand specialized in e-liquids, but now it has an impressive list of CBD products for sale. Their offerings include the following categories:
- vape juices;
- edibles and drinks;
- oil tinctures;
- pet products;
- apparel (T-shirts, caps, etc.).
Below, I’ll provide a more detailed overview of some product categories.
I adore this Savage product. It deserves my respect because it is all-natural and straightforward to use. The company is marketing oil tinctures as therapeutic items for those users who want to improve their health. The Savage 100% premium cannabis oils are free from pesticides, GMOs, and other chemicals. That is great, and I can be sure I will get no side effects.
The tincture is sold in 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) bottles and available in various strengths (1000, 1500, and 2000 mg of CBD). The price varies from $69.99 to $109.99 per bottle. Enjoy peach, orange, and cucumber flavors.
If you don’t like to consume Savage cannabis oils without altering your meal’s taste, try a flavorless full-spectrum tincture. Unfortunately, the manufacturer adds artificial flavorings to mitigate the bitter taste. This oil is available in 600 mg and 100 mg of CBD. It goes for $25.99 and $34.99, respectively.
The unique product offered by the company is a concentrate isolate CBD tincture. This is a combination of 99% CBD isolate and an oil carrier. It sells in bottles with 300 mg ($14.99), 600 mg ($19.99), 1000 mg ($33.99), and 1500 mg ($39.99) of CBD. This product is manufactured both flavorless and with a peppermint flavor.
Expert users may like raspberry or nighttime lemon cake full-spectrum tinctures. As the name suggests, the latter product helps you get a good night’s sleep. This is the best-selling item thanks to a true bitter lemon taste.
The administration method of Savage CBD oils is up to your preference. To get a daily CBD serving, you can add it to meals, drinks, water, etc. The best effect is achieved if you hold 5-10 oil drops under tongue for 1 minute and let them dissolve with the saliva.
As I’ve mentioned, Savage CBD started in the e-liquid business. It produces excellent e-liquids with exceptional flavors and focuses on them. It offers 8 outstanding tastes, including exotic: Driven, Fiji Melons, Hustle, Kiwi Dragon Berry, Passion, Serene, Tranquil, and Straw Nanners. They do include artificial flavors, but the taste is really great.
These vape juices contain CBD concentrate and vegetable glycerin (VG), which is preferred by “cloud-chasers.” It produces enormous billows of vapor and makes discreet vaping impossible.
The e-juices come in 30 ml bottles and are available in 3 CBD strength options:
- 250 mg (for $28.99) for those who have just started in vaping;
- 500 mg (for $39.99);
- 100 mg (for $49.99) for advanced users.
Also, the company sells vape shots (30 ml/100 mg of CBD), which goes for $49.99. This additive can be added to any e-liquid to be used in your vaping device.
CBD Gummies & Softgels
Both types of products are an excellent option for beginners. Candies and capsules are efficient and easy to use.
Gummy bears come in a variety of sizes and flavors:
- napa nectar full-spectrum gummies come with 2 jellies in a bag with 50 mg of CBD at $4.99;
- CBD gummies in distinctive black bags include 6 jellies with 300 mg at $29.99;
- full-spectrum vegan hemp gummies by CBDfx sell with 8 pieces in a bag with 40 mg at $8.99;
- tropical CBD gummies by Knockout CBD contain 100 mg and go for $13.99.
The great thing about these jellies is that they don’t produce an artificial and medicine aftertaste like gummies from some other brands. The price is rather competitive, regarding the current discounts. Unfortunately, these candies do include artificial colors but not natural ones like turmeric or beet.
Savage softgels come with 8 and 30 capsules per pack with 25 mg of CBD in each capsule. The price ranges from $34.99 to 89.99.
CBD Pet Spray
Let your beloved pet enjoy the best CBD products. The company offers pet treats (150 mg for $21.99), shampoo (300 mg for $36.99), and spray (500 mg for $39.99). The latter product is a very convenient way to add hemp to the pet’s food. It helps 4-legged buddies relieve joint pains when they get older or remain calm in case they are overactive. The 2 fl. oz. (60 ml) full-spectrum CBD pet spray contains no artificial components. It offers a calming effect on your furry friends and helps them manage their weight.
The manufacturer offers a variety of topicals if users are not inclined to ingest or inhale CBD. The body line includes the following products:
- a full-spectrum balm can be applied to your legs, knees, arms, elbows, and even lips. It is 100% organic with no artificial colors and scents. The 2 fl. oz. (60 ml) the jar comes with a strength of 150 mg and sells at $18.99;
- a famous lavender citrus lotion has the smoothest consistency and soft fruit undertones. It is fantastic at moisturizing skin. It arrives in an 8 fl. oz./240 ml bottle with a strength of 300 mg. The price is $39.99. Unfortunately, the lotion contains some
- chemicals and preservatives that we don’t like to see in topicals. It may come in a bundle with a CBD coconut balm (2 fl. oz./60 ml, 150 mg). They make a fantastic skincare combo for $54.99;
- a hemp cream is available in 2 sizes: 30 ml/1 fl. oz. and 50 ml/1.7 fl. oz. bottles with the strengths of 100 and 150 mg of CBD, respectively. The price range is $16.99-$19.99.
- a CBD roll-on (3 fl. oz./90 ml) contains 750 mg and sells for $48.99. The product is portable and can be quickly applied to the targeted area for a soothing effect. You will love its minty freshness;
- with a CBD sunscreen, you can enjoy spending the whole day in the sun. The product with an SPF of 30 contains 100 mg. The 2 fl. oz. (60 ml) bottle goes for $26.99.
- Epsom bath salt comes in 3 varieties (detox, relax, and revitalize). Its effect is similar to that produced by CBD bath bombs. The container of 8 fl. oz. (240 ml) includes 150 mg and sells at $25.99. The product contains organic oils, Himalayan/Hawaiian sea salt, Dead sea salt, and other natural ingredients;
- full-spectrum Aloe Vera has a potency of 300 mg. The 2 fl. oz./60 ml bottle goes for $35.99. It is designated for after-sun care when your skin requires gentle protection.
As you see, the goods vary in potency and prize and can meet the preference of any customer.
The company has made its name with e-juices, which are now a top-rated product. If you are looking for a true vaping experience, try this brand.
With some of the best flavors and pricing in the industry, Savage is the perfect option for those looking for a CBD e-liquid. In fact, this way of hemp consumption is the most efficient, with bioavailability up to 90%. When inhaled, the CBD substance is quickly absorbed into your body with less possible waste.
This method is also preferable for consumers who have problems in the digestive system. Unfortunately, if people are prone to lung diseases, they should opt for CBD edibles.
Savage offers an assortment of cartridges and disposable pens. The disposable pens require no charging and filling and last for 2 weeks and more.
|Full-spectrum CBD (pineapple, strawberry, and natural flavors)
||Full-spectrum CBD (mango citrus, strawberry melon, and berry mint flavors)
|CBD isolate (strawberry citrus and pineapple blast)
||Full-spectrum CBD (sweet dreams, relax, and active)
|Broad-spectrum CBD (blue raspberry, strawberry lemonade, fresh mint, and tropic breeze)
The vape line is impressive besides, you can buy vape bundles to mix various flavors. They contain neither tobacco nor THC.
Gummies are the only chewable product in the edible category sold by Savage, and it has been described above. The other products that can be ingested are CBD drink powders and wellness shots.
The drink powder comes in various flavors (orange, lemon) in 12 oz. containers and includes 125 mg of CBD. This volume is enough for 24 servings. The powder is sold for $34.99. The product contains artificial ingredients, which is not good.
The wellness shots are infused with vitamins and Nano-spectrum CBD for better absorption. The 2 fl. oz./60 ml bottles go for $6.99.
Savage CBD sells hemp flowers packed in bags and jars. Users need to get an apparatus to use the flowers. You can choose various product weights depending on whether you are a beginner or an advanced user. It starts from 1 g ($9.99) to 3,5 g ($23.99) and 7 g ($32.99). They include 17%-25% of CBD potency and other cannabinoids.
Flower pre-rolls are also available for sale at $9.99.
To sum up the Savage CBD review, I can say that the company is doing a great job by supplying lab-tested, top-quality CBD products to customers and improving their health. It offers affordable prices, and I advise checking the latest coupon codes and discounts before placing your order. Overall, the company suggests plenty of help with informative articles, videos, and useful instructions. This vendor is one of the leaders in the hemp industry, and this is for a reason.